Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time with Jamie

The kids and I went to visit Jamie about a month and a half ago.  We had such a wonderful time being able to spend time with her family and her nephew Judah and niece Annie.  The Hill family has been such a blessing in my life so it was so refreshing to spend time with them and laugh with them.  Unfortunately, both the kids had nasty colds so therefore they were up all night and super grumpy most of the time.  It is a good thing Jamie loves my kids so much.  We love you Auntie Jamie!




I also wanted to put in some pictures of Jamie's house.  She is so gifted with interior design.  I have been telling her that for years.  She has a little guest house and look at how cute it all is.  I am amazed at her way to take simple things and put them together and make them look beautiful.  It is a true gift to be able to do that (one that I do NOT possess :))  I hoping that she will continue to pursue looking into interior design because it is a gift.  And you know what the best part is?  She gets most of her stuff from Ross and Marshalls, so it is all cheap.  How great is that?  She would never post pictures of her house so I thought I would brag for her! :)




4 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

You two girls are so cute. I love the picture with Jamie and your kids. Precious! Yay for another post Kim, it's been awhile ;) And yes! Jamie's place is adorable. Good job showing it off for us!

Jamie said...

I kinda want to get a little teary-eyed cuz I was just thinking about you and missing you(literally). So to pop on over to your blog and be greeted with "time with Auntie Jamie" was just so what I needed to see. To see the great photos of you all at my home and the kiddos with Judah. Could all of there eyes be any bigger, I love it! Thanks for all the nice words. I just called my designer friend a half hour ago to have her hook me up with other designers. Keep me in prayer for the Lord to open up opportunities for me. You know I love you!

Tori said...

You girls are beautiful! Loving the long LONG hair!!! Such fun times! Jamie - your house is awesome!!!!!! VERY CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Kim! Love the blog! Your pics are so great and your kids are adorable. They are growing up so fast!!! Loved seeing you and Jamie together in the pics. You guys both look so beautiful!!! Fun you get together every so often! Miss you. Karen