Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cubbies and Dance

Well, it's official my little girl is growing up. She is now old enough to participate in Awana at church. I loved Awana's growing up and I couldn't wait for my kids to start. So this fall Kinsley started at our church as a Cubbie and she LOVES it. It has been good for me having the accountability in making sure we teach our kids God's Word. I can't believe that I have a child old enough to be in Awana's. Where have the last three years gone??? They are going by way too fast, they need to slow down! :)

Kinsley has also started a dance class. It is a combo class with ballet/tap/tumbling. She is going with her friend Reagan and they are absolutely precious to watch. Her teacher is Ms. Holly, and she has got to have the patience of a saint trying to get 6 three year olds to tap their toes. It is very entertaining to watch! As much as I love her in dance, I can't wait to get her started in sports. I always tell people I like that she is a girly girl, but she also better not mind shooting a basketball or diving to the floor to dig a volleyball! I think Chris and I are going to wait a couple years to get her into sports, but I can't wait till we do. Until then I LOVE watching my sweet girl twirl!



This is a typical Cooper face when we are at dance. He is stuck in his stroller, and those of you that know Cooper, he is NOT a fan of being strapped in.


Her whole class from left to right: Kinsley, Ashlyn, Mikaela, Reagan, Madison and Emmy. Precious girls and very sweet mommies that I get to talk to.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Kim!!! So cute! She's such a little lady!

Kirra said...

Kim I love the updates! Look at you and Erin go!!! :) We all just love your kids too much for you not to show us pictures! That's why we nag you guys about blogging!!! I was telling Erin over the weekend how adorable I think Kinsley is! I think she is just gorgeous! And your son? Are you kidding? Stick him in a surfer movie right now!!!! He looks like a true Californian! You'd never know his mommy and daddy were from the midwest!!! :) Love you so much!!!!

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

SO CUTE!I love her little dance outfit! Precious.

Jamie said...

I MISS YOU! I love seeing pictures of Kinsley in her dance outfit. I agree, her and Judah are growing up way too fast. Can we please slow down time! Sometimes it makes me really sad. I am glad Annie is still a baby! I think you still have at least one more of those cuties to look forward too:). I will call you soon so we can catch up my dear friend!

Caitlin said...

yay for being back on the blog train..don't fall off again! she is sooo cute...makes me want a girl one day :) and seriously...where is time going????

Joe, Erin, Drew, and Drake said...

love it kimmy...good job girl, Kirra, Kim is from California and Chris is from Idaho...but they do seem like they are from the midwest...and yes Kim that IS a compliment...everyone is so nice here

The Parsons' blog said...

Oh man. Kinsley kills me and Cooper, sheesh, heart breaker for sure! You're such a great mom, Kim.

Tori said...

Cooper's hair is AWESOME! I love it! Great pics of Kinsley rocking the ballet outfit also!!!!! :)