Thursday, July 9, 2009

Yummy Brownies!

I made some brownies for a friend of mine and I let the kids lick the bowl.  I know that it isn't very smart since there are raw eggs in it, but let's be honest I had tons of batter and cookie dough when I was young and I am still here! :)  I love making cookies because I love cookie dough and obviously the kids liked the brownie batter! :)



This is my attempt to get a recent picture of both the kids for Chris for Father's Day.  It was interesting, but fun!

This is one I used! 
I love these kids!!


4 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

I could eat them up, brownie faces and all. They are so yummy :)! I'm with you on slicking the bowl, I'm still alive too ;) Love ya!

James, Reese, Lauren, Maddie said...

I love the pics... way too cute... your children are sooo adorable.... chocolate faces are the best!!!

Serena said...

Very cute pictures, Kim! A little brownie batter and cookie dough never hurt anyone. I'm sure that I ate more than my share as well.

The Somerville Four said...

I LOVE the batter!!! And I CAN'T NOT eat it! SO cute.