Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas in Idaho






I know, I know, I know it is about time.:)  Well, here are a few pictures from our trip to Idaho.  It was quite the adventure.  From missing our flight in Salt Lake and having the spend the night there, to Kinsley getting strep throat, to running through the airport having our name called over the intercom telling us our seats were about to be given away, to getting trapped in an elevator.  It honestly felt like we were getting "punked" a few times because so many things went wrong.  But the Lord is so gracious and even with all the bumps along the way, we had a incredible Christmas (and white I might add).  It was so wonderful being with Chris's family and getting to see old friends.  Here are a couple pictures of the kids that my sister in law Amber took.  Hopefully I will get some more off my camera and post them!!  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior.    

5 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Kim, I can't believe what you had to go through to get there!! I laughed about the "feeling like we were punked" part!! Love the pictures. Can't believe how big Cooper is already, he's so cute. And Kinsley is beautiful of course - just like her mama. Glad you had a great Christmas. Love ya!

Tori said...

Kim - Sorry about your travel mishaps! I had to spend the night in Denver last time and my bags didn't come to my house in Nebraska for 2 days....but I can't imagine having what happened to you with 2 little kiddos! Cooper is adorable by the way! Getting bigger!!!! Hope you had a wonderful New Years! LOve from Seattle! Tori

Joe, Erin, Drew, and Drake said...

love the black and whites Kimmy, Coopa is so yummy, can't wait to smooch on him in March. It will be here before we know it...well at least that is what I keep telling myself...we got a really fun package today! Can't wait to tell you about it! Thank you!
Erin

Serena said...

YOU WERE NOT JUST HERE!!! I can't believe that we missed you. Bummer. I'm sorry that you had such a rough time, but glad that you enjoyed some of it. The snow was great, wasn't it?!

The Murphy Family said...

LOVE these pictures... hope to see you guys soon!