Monday, September 15, 2008

Just Some Random Pictures

Kinsley loved swimming this year.  Last summer she would be in the water for about 10 minutes and then be done with it.  So it was so fun to go swimming with her this year.
Our little man sleeping away.  Wish he did this at night.  Still not sleeping through the night.  He is a great napper, just not great at night.  He could be a lot worse at night, but he could be a lot better too.  :)
Just hanging out at home.
This is the most recent picture of Cooper.  He has blue eyes and I hope he keeps them.  He also cut his first tooth and is about to cut the second one.  He is getting them pretty early.  Not so fun when you are still nursing.
I just had to put this one in.  Kinsley has these white stickers that are for labeling things and my mom had a ton of them left over from her work, so she gave them to Kinsley.  This is what I saw after a couple minutes of Kinsley playing with them.  You can't see but he has one on the other cheek and all over his shirt.   Poor Cooper.

8 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

I can't believe Cooper already has a tooth!! Crazy. Ava finally got her bottom two, they took forever to come in. Love the pictures Kim.

Anonymous said...

SO cute! Can't believe how big Cooper is since I last saw him! He has your beautiful blue eyes! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Kirra said...

yah kim! i love when i can see pics of you guys! cooper is getting so big! they are such adorable kiddos! hope you guys are doing well! miss you!!!

Serena said...

Oh my goodness! I have a picture of Ally just like the one of Cooper with the stickers on his face. I told Sierra to share her stickers and she took me very literally. Your kids are too cute!

Carl, Melitsa & Aiden said...

Hey Kimmy, I found your blog. Yay! You had another baby and you named him Cooper... I remember you telling me you liked that name back when we were opening early at Kindercamp :)
Your kids are just precious! What a blessing!

Aimee said...

I feel like Cooper looks more and more like you every time I see him! What a cutie!

Jamie said...

Cooper is getting cuter!! Is that even possible??:) I love the one of him and Kinsley sitting side by side with her cracking up, So cute! Tell Kinlsey I love her and thanks for always singing Happy Birthday to me. And Cooper is looking more and more like you. It's those big, gorgeous, blue eyes of his, just like his mommies.

Tori said...

I love Cooper & Kinsley! It was so fun holding Cooper the other morning! And it was awesome spending time with you! I enjoyed seeing you!!!